Module 1: Block-chain
- Distributed electronics ledger that uses software algorithms to record and confirm transactions with reliability and anonymity
- The record of events is shared between many parties and information once entered cannot be altered, as the downstream chains reinforces upstream transactions
- Build your first smart contract
Module 2: Drones
- Air-or water-base devices and vehicles, for example, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), that fly or move without an onboard human pilot.
- Drones can operate autonomously (via on-board computer) on a predefined flights plan or be controlled remotely
- Drive and learn Drone licensing
Module 3: Internet of Things IOT
- Network of objects – devices, vehicles, etc. – embedded with sensors, software, network connectivity and compute capability, that can collect and exchange data over the internet.
- IOT enables devices to be connected and remotely monitored or controlled.
- Differentiate the difference between IOT and IOO
Module 4: Robots
- Electro-mechanical machines or virtual agents that automate augment or assist human activities, autonomously or according to a set of instructions – often a computer program.
Module 5: 3D Printing
- Additional manufacturing techniques used to create three-dimensional objects based on digital models by layering or “printing” successive layers of materials. 3D printing relies on innovative “inks” including plastic, and more recently, glass and wood.
Module 6: Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality
- Computer-generated simulation of a three- dimensional image or a complete environment, within a defined and contained space, that viewers can interact with in realistic ways.
- VR is intended to be an immersive experience and typically requires equipment, most commonly a helmet / headset.
- Additional of information or visuals to the physical world, via a graphics and / or audio.
- Overlay, to improve the user experience for a task or a product.
- This “augmentation” of the real world is achieved via supplemental devices that render and display said information
Module 7: SMART Big Data
- Dealing with unstructured and structured data, Data Science is a field that comprises of everything that related to data cleansing, preparation, and analysis.
- Data Science is the combination of statistics, mathematics, programming, problem-solving, capturing data in ingenious ways, the ability to look at things differently, and the activity of cleansing, preparing and aligning the data.
- In simple terms, it is the umbrella of techniques used when trying to extract insights and information from data.
- Big Data humongous volumes of data that cannot be processed effectively with the traditional applications that exist. The processing of Big Data begins with the raw data that isn’t aggregated and is most often impossible to store in the memory of a single computer
Module 8: Artificial Intelligence AI
- Software algorithms that are capable of performing tasks that normally requires human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making and language translation.
- AI is an “umbrella” concept that is made up of numerous subfields, such as machine learning, which focuses on the development of programs that can teach themselves to learn, understand, reason, plan and act. (i.e. become more intelligent) when expose to new data in the right quantities